Wiang Kosai National Park Phrae Province North Thailand
- Wiang Kosai National Park comprises 410 square
kilometers and includes scenic steep valleys, rugged mountains, hot springs and waterfalls.
- Wiang Kosai National Park is in Long and Wang Chin of Phrae Province and Thoen, Sop prap and Mae Tha of Lampang Province.
geography of the park is rugged
mountains with the highest elevation being 1267 meters and an average elevation of 800 meters above sea level..
- The vegetation ecosystems are Mixed Deciduous Forest, Deciduous Dipterocarp Forest and Evergreen Forest. Dry Evergreen Forest is in the northen portion of the National Parkand Mixed Deciduous Forest dominates the southern portion.
animal species to be seen here include, Wild Boar, Squirrel, Treeshrew and Common
Muntjack. It the region was once home to Tigers and Elephants which are now gone.
Tourist Attractions at Wiang Kosai National Park
- Wiang Kosai Viewpoints, natural scenery and landscape and waterfalls.
- Mae Chok Hot Spring
- Panchen Waterfall
- Mae Sin Waterfall
- Mae Koeng Luang Waterfall
- Mae Koeng Noi Waterfall
- Mae Chok Waterfall
- Mae Pak Waterfall
- Mae Rang Waterfall Khun Huai Waterfall