Mu Ko Phetra National Park Satun Province
- Mu Ko Phetra is an archipelago of islands of 495 square kilometers included in 5 marine conservation areas from Palian District of Trang to Thung Wa and La Ngu Districts of Satun Province on the Andaman Sea coastline of South Thailand.
- The geography includes steep limestone karst islands, island with beaches, such as at La Ngu District and the mainland coastline.
- The main islands are, Ko Lao Liang Nuea, Ko Lao Liang Tai, Ko Beng, Ko Phetra, Ko Tak Bai, Ko Kluai, Ko Tungku, Ko Lama, Ko Bulon Kinok, Ko Bulon Yai, Ko Bulon Mai Pahi, Ko Khao Yai and Ko Lidi. There are 22 islands in Mu Ko Phetra National Park.
- The vegetation comprises Tropical Rain Forest, Beach Forest and Mangrove Forest.
- The wild mammals include Wild Boar,Crab eating Macaque, Mouse Deer, Squirrel, Treeshrew and Spectacled Langur.