Mu Ko Lanta National Park Krabi
- Mu Ko Lanta National Park covers 134 square kilometers of which 81% is sea. The major Islands here to see are Ko Lanta, Ko Lanta Yai, Ko Lanta Noi, Ko Ngai, Ko Taleng Beng, Ko Ha and Ko Rok.
- The vegetation systems are Limestone Forest, Beach Forest, Mangrove Forestand Tropical Rain Forest.
- The wild mamals include, Mouse Deer, Wild Boar, Dusky Langur and Macaque.
The main tourist attractions at Mu Ko Lanta are;
- Ko Lanta
- Ko Rok
- Ko Ha
- Ko Ngai
- Ko Takabeng
- Ko Lanta Yai
- Laem Thong Cliff on Ko Rok Nai
- Ao San Chao Bay on Ko Rok Nok
- Ao Man Sai Bay also on Ko Rok Nok
Mu Ko Lanta National Park