Lam Nam Kra Buri National Park Ranong Province
- Lam Nam Kra Buri National Park comprises 160 square kilometers of land and sea and includes the Krabi River,mangrove forests along the Krabi River, forests in Kra Buri and Mueang District in Raynong and an archipelago of six islands in the Krabi River. Thje Krabi River is the bounder with Myanmar.
- Lam Nam Kra Buri National Park is 6 kilometers wide and over 60 kilometers long. The marine area is 64 square kilometers.
- The vegetation is Tropical Rain Forest at Khlong Set Kuat Forest, Khao Hin Chang Forest, Khao Sam Laem Forest, Pa La-un Forest and Rachakud Forest. Mangrove Forest is at the mouth of La-un Canaland the island and along the banks of the Kra Buri River. There is also Grassland vegetation of 1.6 square kilometers behind the National Park headquarters.
The Mammal wildlife includes Malayan Sun Bear, Wild Boar, Civet, Palm Civet, Dusky Langur, Crab-eating Macaque, Tiger and Clouded Leopard.
The major tourist palaces of in interest in Lam Nam Kra Buri National Park are;
- Kra Buri River, this is 6 kilometers wide and 60 kilometers long.
- Punyaban Waterfall
- Islands in the Kra Buri River
- Set Kust Cape and its mangrove forest
- Ban Hat Yai Hotspring
- Khao Hin Chang (Mount) viewpoint.
- Ton Mai Pak Wasterfall