Your SEO optimized title

Khlong Phanom National Park Surat Thani

  • Khlong Phanom National Park comprises 410 square kilometers of conservation land in Phanom District of Surat Thani South Thailand.
  • The geography of Khlong Phanom National Park is rugged limestone mounsins covering 80% of the Park with plains covering the other 20% at an elevation of 200 meters above sea level in the valleys. The highest elevation is 870 meters. The mountains ly in a north south direction.
  • The vegetation of Khlong Phanom National Park is dense lush jungle due to the year long rainfall it receives.
  • The wild mammals include, Malayan Tapir, Asian Elephant, Tiger, Sambar Deer, Bear, Serow, Wild Boar, Pig Tailed Macaque, Langur, White handed Gibbon, Squirrel, Munjak and Mouse Deer.


The Tourist attractions at Khlong Phanom National Park are;
  • Chong Yung Waterfall
  • Khiri Wong Waterfall
  • Khiri Wong Cave
  • Mountain jungle landscape, cliffs, caves and jungle vegetation.