Khao Pu Khao Ya National Park Phatthalung Province
- Khao Pu Khao Ya National Park comprises 694 sqaure kilometers in South Thailand. It is inland in the Banthat Range in the Provinces of Patthalung, Trat and Nokhon Si Thammarat.
- The geography includes a plateau surrounded by rugged mountains in cluding Banthat, Nakhon Si Thmmarat, Khao Pu Khao Ya and Khao Sam Roi Yot.
- The vegetation is lush Tropical Rain Forest.
- Khao Pu Khao Ya National Park also adjoins Khao Banthat Wildlife Sanctuary
The main tourists attractions at Khao Pu Khao Ya National Park are,
- The lush jungle
- Ruen Thep Nimit Cave
- Pha Phung Waterfall
- Pak Chaem Waterfall
- Nam Pileu Waterfall
- Thara Warin Waterfall
- Nan Kwai Plat Waterfall
- Nan Sawan Waterfall
- Nan Pilw Waterfall
- Mathcha Pla Won Cave
- Khao Kram Waterfall
- rean Thong WaterfallWang Nai Phut Cave