Khao Phanom Bencha National Park Krabi
- Khao Phanom Bencha National Park comprises 50 square kilometers in Ao Luk, Khao Phanom and Mueang Districts of Krabi Province in south Thailand.
- The geography of Khao Phanom Bencha National Park is a rugged mountain range lying in a north south direction. The National Park includes Khao Phanom and Khao Phanom Bencha. The highest elevation is 1,397 meters above sea level.
- The vegetation ecosystem is Tropical Rain Forest. Rainfall is all year.
- The wild mammals include, Malayan Tapir, Clouded Leopard, Stump-tailed Macaque, Dhole, Civet, Slow Loris, Asiatic Black Bear, Panther, Serow, Wild Boar, Black Giant Squirrel, White-handed Gibbon, Dusky Langur and Mouse Deer.
The main tourist attractions at Khao Phanom Bencha National Park are;
- Khao Phanom Bencha at its peak of 1,397 meters with views of Krabi Town
- Khao Pheung Cave
- Huai Sakhe Waterfall
- Huai To Waterfall