Khao Nan National Park Nakhon Si Thammarat
- Khao Nan National Park comprises 436 square kilometers of conservation land in Nakhon Si Thammarat Province in South Thailand. Khao Nan National Park joins three other National Parks to create a conitnuos jungle in the rugged mountains of Nakhon Si Thammarat. Immediately joined to it are Khao Luang National Park and Tai Rom Yen National Park.
- The Park is part of the Nakhon Si Thammarat Range. The highest elevation is 1,438 meters above sea level at Khao Yai.
- The vegetation at Khao Nan National Park is Tropical Rain Forest over 90% of the Park.
- The wild mammals include Malayan Tapir, Serow and Civet.
The major tourist attractions at Khao Nan National Park are;
- Hong Cave
- Lot Cave
- Krung Nang Cave
- Luang Cave
- Trekking to Khao Nan Summit
- Trekking to Khao Nan at 1,438 meters
- Bua Chaek Yai Nature trial
- Pa Pra Forest
- Khao Dai Waterfall
- Krung Nang Waterfall
- Khlong Thalik Waterfall
- Khlong Phian Waterfall
- Nan Chong Fa Waterfall
- Khlong Pao Waterfall