Kaeng Krung National Park Surat Thani
- Kaeng Krung National Park comprises 541 square kilometers of conservation land in Tha Chana, Chaiya, Tha Chang and Vibhavadi Districts of Surat Thani Province in South Thailand where indicated on the opposite map.
- The geography is two parallel mountain ranges lying north south with a valley in the middle. The highest elevation is 849 meters above sea level.
- The vegetation ecosystem at Khao Nan National Park is Tropical Rain Forest.
- There is an extensive selection of wild mammals at Khao Nan National Park including, Elephant, Tiger, Malayan Tapir, Guar, Malayan Sun Bear, Crab-eating Macaque, Sambar Deer, Wild Boar, Stump-tailed Macaque, Siamese Hare, Mouse Deer, Pangolin, Spectacled Langur and Dusky Langur.
The tourist attractions at Khao Nan National Park are;
- Bang Hoi Waterfall
- Khlong Sa Stream for rafting
- Khlong Yan for rapida and rafting
- Tambon Takuk Nuea Hot Spring
- Khlong Pha Waterfall
- Bang Cham Waterfall