Hat Khanom Mu Ko Thale Tai National Park
- Hat Khanom Mu Ko Thale Tai National Park is located in the north east corner of Nakhon Si Thammarat Province and includes 4 forests on the mainland and 2 separate marine conservation Parks between the mainland and Ko Samui Island.
- The vegetation ecosystems are tropical rain forest, mangrove forest, limestone forest and there are coral marine ecosystems.
- The mammal wildlife includes Gibbon, Tiger, Common Munjak, Langur, Macaque, Wild Boar, Sun Bear, Serow and Squirrel.
The tourist attractions at Hat Khanom Mu Ko Thale Tai National Park are;
- Mangrove Forests
- The Ko Taen eight island archipelago with its beaches, coral reefs and sea scapes.
- The viewpoint from Khao Dat Fa
- Nan Phai Waterfall
- Khao Wang Cave