Budo Su Ngai Padi National Park Narathiwat
- Budo Su Ngai Padi National Park comprises 341 squaer kilometers in Yala, Pattani and Narathiwat Provinces where indicated on the opposite map.
- The geography of Budo Su Ngai Padi National Park is rugged mountains lying in a north south direction. The highest elevation is Mount Tawe at 548 meters above sea level.
- The Park is a watershed for the region supplying Khlong Kayang, Khlong Bacho and Sai Buri River.
- The vegetation ecosystems is Tropical Rain Forest. Here also are rare species of Rattan and Palm.
- The Mammal wildlife in cludes Munjak, Serow, Malayan Flying Lemur, Malayan Tapir, Sumatran Rhinoceros, Macaque, Black Giant Squirrel, Flying Squirrel, Wild Boar, Banteng and Dusky Langur.
The major tourist attractions at Budo Su Ngai Padi National Park are;
- Pacho Waterfall
- Chat Warin Waterfall
- Champa Ko Waterfall
- Khu Waeo Waterfall
- Phu Sadet Waterfall