Phu Chong Na Yoi National Park Ubon Ratchathani
- Phu Chong Na Yoi National Park is in Buntharik, Na Chaluai and Nam Yuen of Ubon Ratchathani
and lies along the International boundary with Laos and Cambodia. It is in the south east corner of Northeast Thailand. It is located about 100 kilometers southeast from Ubon Ratchathani City.
- Pu Chong Na Yoi National Park comprises 686 square
kilometers and for most of it is rugged mountains in a watershed region supplying water into Ubon Ratchathani via the Lam Dom Yai, Lam Dom Noi and Huai Luang Rivers [ to name a few ].
- The vegetation ecosystems are Deciduous Dipterocarp Forest, Mixed Deciduous Forest, Dry Evergreen Forest and Hill Evergreen Forest.
Tourist Attractions at Kaeng Tana National Park
- Pha Phueng Viewpoints, scenery and landscape of both Cambodia and Laos.
- Pha Ta Cliff
- Huai Mak Swamp
- Huai Luang [ Bak Teo ] Waterfall
- Phalan Yao Rock Garden