Mae Moei National Park Tak
- Mae Moei National Park covers 185 square kilometers of rugged mountains in Tha Song Yang District of Tak Province.
The Park joins the Myanmar border for some 50 kilometers.
- The geography of the park is rugged mountains with an average elevation of 680 meters above sea level.
- The vegetation ecosystems are, Evergreen Forest on the rugged mountain areas and Tropical Evergreen Forest, Deciduous Dipterocarp Forest and Mixed Deciduous Forest in other areas.
- The mammal wildlife includes, Gibbon, Porcupine, Rats, Common Munjak, Sambar Deer, Siamese Hare, Palm Civet and Serow.
The tourist attractions at Mae Moei National Park are;
- Mountain scenery and peak viewpoints.
- Mae Salit Waterfall.
- Chao Doi Waterfall.
- Mae Usu Cave
- Mon Klo Lom.
- Mon Khruba Sai
- Mon Punsuda.