Lan Sang National Park Tak
- Lan Sang National Park covers 104 square kilometers of rugged mountains in the Khao Luang Range in Mueang District of Tak Province.
The Park was formed by joining the famous Lan Sang Waterfall area with 14 other forest areas.
- Lan Sang National Park is located to the west of Tak City
- The geography of the park is rugged mountains with Khao Um Yom having the highest elevation at 1,065 meters above sea level.
- The vegetation ecosystems are, Evergreen Forest on the rugged mountain areas Pine forest above 700 meters and Tropical Evergreen Forest, Deciduous Dipterocarp Forest and Mixed Deciduous Forest in other areas.
The mammal wildlife includes, Asian Wils Cat, Gibbon, Porcupine, Rats, Common Munjak, Sambar Deer, Siamese Hare, Palm Civet and Serow.
The main tourist Aattractions at Lan Sang National Park are;
- Lam Sang scenery and natural landscape.
Pha Lat Waterfall. This is where the Huai Lan Sang Stream overflows a large sloppong rock terrace 25 meters wide and 40 meters long.
Pha Noi Waterfall. This is where a tributary of Lan Sang Stream runs from a 10 meters cliff.
Pha The Waterfall. This is where the waterfall drops 25 meters from a cliff.
Pha Phueng Waterfall. Here the Huai Pha Phueng Stream falls 15 meters from a cliff.
- Lan Sang Waterfall. This is a famous waterfall where the upstream from Lan Liang Ma Waterfall (2 kilometers) the water falls 40 meters from a cliff down 3 steps into a pool below
Lan Liang Waterfall. This waterfall is 200 meters upstream from Pha Lat Waterfall (above).