Lam Nam Kok National Park Chiang Rai Province
Lam Nam Kok National Park covers mountain terrain and narrow plain in Doi Hang District in Chiang Rai Province. It is located to the west of Chiang Rai City and can be accessed from some eight roads to the west off the Chiang Mai to Mai Sai Highway
geography of the park is steep mountains and narrow plain valleys.
- The vegetation ecosystems are, Deciduous Dipterocarp Forest, Evergreen Forest and Evergreen Forest above 1,500 meters.
Tourist Attractions at Lam Nam Kok National Park
- Lam Nam Kok scenery and natural landscape.
- Khun Kon Waterfall ( a 70 meter high waterfall)
Pong Phra Bat Waterfall
- Huai Kaeo Waterfall
- Pang Sa Waterfall ( a seven level waterfall)
- Huai Mai Sai Waterfall (has two levels of 14 and 20 meters each)