Khun Nan National Park Nan Province
Khun Nan National Park comprises 249 square
kilometers and covers mountain terrain in Doi Phu Kha and Pha Dang Forest in Bo Kluea, Nan Province adjoining the Thailand Laos Border.
geography of the park is rugged
mountains running north to south ranging in elevation from 600 meters to the highest elevation being 1,745 meters at Phi Pan Nam Mountain. Other significant mountains in Khun Nan National Park are Nam Wa Klang, Phu Fa, Khun and Nam Wa Noi.
vegetation ecosystems are Hill Evergreen Forest and Moist Evergreen Forest.
- The animal species to be seen here include, Sambar Deer, Macaque, Asian Bear, Siamese Hare and Common Muntjack.
The tourist attractions in Khun Nan National Park are;
- Mountain Views and and forests
- Sapan Waterfall, a 3 level waterfall with water all year.
- Huai Tee Waterfall, a 6 level waterfall with water all year.
- Huai Ha Waterfall, a 5 level waterfall with water all year.
- Ban Den Waterfall, a 3 level waterfall with water all year.