Doi Wang Pha National Park Chiang Mai Province
- Doi (Mount) Wiang Pha National Park comprises 583 square kilometers and covers mountain terrain in Fang, Chiang Mai Province and Mae Suai in Chiang Rai Province. The geography of the park is rugged mountains with the highest elevation being 1,834 meters at Mount Wiang Pha. These mountains form part of the natural division between the regions of Chiang Mai and Chiang Rai.
- The vegetation ecosystems are Mixed Deciduous Forest, Deciduous Dipterocarp Forest and Evergreen Forest.
- The animals species to be seen here include, Palm Civet, Siamese Hare, Porcupine, Macaque, Squirrels,Treeshrew,Wild Bore, Serow and Common Muntjack.
Tourist Attractions at Doi Wiang Pha National Park
- Doi Wiang Pha scenery and natural landscape.
- Doi Wiang Waterfall (18 meters high),
- Mae Fang Waterfall (10 meters high),
- Huai Sai Khao Waterfall (a three level fall).