Chaloem Phrakiat Thai Prachan National Park
- Chaloem Phrakiat Thai Prachan National Park is a small National Park comprising 4 separate regions close to the Myanmar border in Pak Tho, Tanaosi, Tha Khoei, Suan Phueng, Ban Kha , Ban Bueng and Ban Kha districts of Ratchaburi Province. Ratchaburi Province is immediately south west from Bangkok.
- The geography is mountainous and picturesque with the highest elevation being 834 meters above sea level at Khao Yuet and Khao Phra Lop.
- The vegetation ecosystems are Mixed Deciduous Forest and Dry Evergreen Forest.
- The wildlife animals include, Asian Black Bear, Sambar Deer, Mouse Deer, Langur, Gaur, Munjak, Wild Boar, Civet, Porcupines, Monkey and Siamese Hare.
The Major tourist attractions at Chaloem Phrakiat Thai Prachan National Park are;
- Pong Krathing Hotspring
- Trok Tio Phal Stream
- Thai Prachan Waterfall
National Parks In Ratchaburi Province
- Chaloem Phrakiat Thai Prachan National Park