The National Museums In North Thailand
- There are 8 National Museums in North Thailand. These are at Chiang Mai, Chiang Rai (Chiang Saen), Lumphun, Nan, Sukhothai (2), Phisanulok and Khamphang Phet.
Sukhothai National Museum (Ramkhamhaeng)
- Location: Muang Kao Sub-district, Muang District, Sukhothai
- Telephone: 055 – 612167
- This Museum displays mostly objects collected from the excavations of ancient ruins at the old sites of Sukhothai and the neighbouring towns of Si Satchanalai and Kamphaeng Phet, Petchabun and Phichit.
National Museum Chiang Mai
- Location: Chiang Mai Lampang Road Muang, Chiang Mai 50300
- Telephone: 053 – 221 - 308
- Hours: Wednesday to Sunday from 9:00 am to 4:00 pm. Closed Monday and Tuesday
- Admission: 30 Baht
Tribal Museum Chiang Mai
- Location: Ratchamangkla Park, Chotana Road Muang, (or highway no 107) Chiang Mai 50300
- The museum can also be accessed from Canal Road which is an easier way
- Telephone: 053 210 872
- Hours: Open Monday to Friday 9:00 am to 4:00 pm
- Admission: Free but donations appreciated
Hariphunchai National Museum Lamphun
- Intayongyod Road Muang District Lapun 51000 (telephone 66 053 511 186)
- Open Wednesday to Sunday 9:00 am to 4:00 pm
- Closed Monday and Tuesday, New Year Festival and Songran Festival.